New Jersey Federation of Camera Clubs
The New Jersey Federation of Camera Clubs (NJFCC) is the parent association of local area camera clubs; embracing a membership of more than eight hundred amateur photographers in New Jersey. As part of the NJFCC, CMCC members are eligible to participate in any of their competitions.
Detailed below is a listing of NJFCC competition schedule and locations followed by an overview of their general competition rules. For details on criteria for individual competition submissions; please visit NJFCC’s Competition Rules and Competition Procedures pages.
NJFCC 2020 – 2021 Competition Schedule
|Contest Name||Contest Date||Final Entry Date||Hosting Club|
|Fall Pictorial 2020|
|Fall Nature 2020||11/5/20||10/29/2020||Camera Naturalist Camera Club|
|Fall Print 2020|
|Winter Nature 2021||1/25/2021||1/18/2021||Livingston Camera Club|
|Winter Pictorial 2021|
|Winter Print 2021|
|Spring Pictorial 2021|
|Spring Print 2021|
|Spring Nature 2021||4/13/2021||4/16/2021||HUB Camera Club|
NJFCC Competition – General Rules
- For detailed rules on each individual competition please be sure to visit the Competition Rules and Competition Procedures pages on the NJFCC website.
- All contests are only open to members of NJFCC member clubs.
- All entries must be received by NJFCC on or before the competition deadline date. CMCC has added a submission link directly in Photo Contest Pro. The submission deadline for Photo Contest Pro using the CMCC link will be earlier than the NJFCC deadline listed above to enable transfer of everyone’s images. CMCC upload deadlines will be announced. Just follow the normal login procedure and locate NJFCC in the list of competitions.
- Images must have been made by the declared individual photographer. Submitting someone else’s work is not permitted.
- Individuals having multiple club memberships are permitted to enter only under one club name for any given competition.
- A club member can submit a maximum of two (2) entries per individual in the Fall and Winter competitions. A club can have unlimited entries in these competitions.
- Submission of virtually the same image in more than one division or category is not permitted. *An example*: an image is submitted in a nature projection competition. It may not also be submitted in a pictorial competition or another competition of any kind. Similarly, a monochrome rendition of a color image, and vice versa, may only be submitted in one of the categories.
- Entries that did not receive an award in any competition are permitted to be re-submitted in a subsequent competition only one time.
- Persons submitting images to the NJFCC competitions must accept that NJFCC shall not be responsible for loss or damage to images.
- All images submitted for NJFCC competitions may be used for display only on the NJFCC website with full credit given to the maker. A maker can notify the appropriate chairperson if they wish to have their image removed from the website.