New Jersey Federation of Camera Clubs
The New Jersey Federation of Camera Clubs (NJFCC) is the parent association of local area camera clubs; embracing a membership of more than eight hundred amateur photographers in New Jersey. As part of the NJFCC, CMCC members are eligible to participate in any of their competitions.
Detailed below is a listing of NJFCC competition schedule and locations followed by an overview of their general competition rules. For details on criteria for individual competition submissions; please visit NJFCC’s Competition Rules page.
NJFCC Competition Schedule
|Contest Name||Contest Date||Final Entry Date||Hosting Club|
|Fall Pictorial||10/23/2017||10/16/2017||Livingston Camera Club|
|Fall Nature||11/8/2017||11/1/2017||Ridgewood Camera Club|
|Fall Print||11/13/2017||11/6/2017||Hillcrest Camera Club|
|Winter Pictorial||2/14/2018||2/7/2018||Cranbury Digital Camera Club|
|Winter Print||2/22/2018||2/5/2018||Essex Photo Club|
|Winter Nature||2/27/2018||2/20/2018||Teaneck Camera Club|
|Tops in NJ Print||4/12/2018||4/2/2018||Staten Island Camera Club|
|Tops in NJ Nature||4/16/2018||4/7/2017||HUB Camera Club|
|Tops in NJ Pictorial||4/30/2018||4/23/2018||HUB Camera Club|
NJFCC Competition – General Rules
- For detailed rules on each individual competition please be sure to visit the Competition Rules page on the NJFCC website.
- All contests are only open to members of NJFCC member clubs.
- All entries must be received by NJFCC on or before the competition deadline date. CMCC has added a submission link directly in Photo Contest Pro. Just follow the normal login procedure and locate NJFCC in the list of competitions.
- Images must have been made by the declared individual photographer. Submitting someone else’s work is not permitted.
- Individuals having multiple club memberships are permitted to enter only under one club name for any given competition.
- A club member can submit a maximum of two (2) entries per individual in the Fall and Winter competitions. A club can have unlimited entries in these competitions.
- Submission of virtually the same image in more than one division or category is not permitted. *An example*: an image is submitted in a nature projection competition. It may not also be submitted in a pictorial competition or another competition of any kind. Similarly, a monochrome rendition of a color image, and vice versa, may only be submitted in one of the categories.
- Entries that did not receive an award in any competition are permitted to be re-submitted in a subsequent competition only one time.
- Persons submitting images to the NJFCC competitions must accept that NJFCC shall not be responsible for loss or damage to images.
- All images submitted for NJFCC competitions may be used for display only on the NJFCC website with full credit given to the maker. A maker can notify the appropriate chairperson if they wish to have their image removed from the website.
- Tops in NJ competitions will be held at the end of each season (typically March through May). The Tops competitions will consist of winning images (any image that received a medal, award or HM) from the Fall and Winter competitions. Individuals or clubs will not submit images directly to these competitions, with the exception of Prints, which must be resubmitted by the clubs.