New Jersey Federation of Camera Clubs
The New Jersey Federation of Camera Clubs (NJFCC) is an association of local camera clubs embracing a membership of more than eight hundred amateur photographers in New Jersey. As part of the NJFCC, CMCC members are eligible to participate in any of their competitions.
Detailed below is a listing of NJFCC competition schedule and locations followed by a general overview of their competition rules. For details on criteria for Pictorial and Nature competition submissions; please visit NJFCC’s Competition Rules page.
NJFCC Competition Schedule
|Contest Name||Contest Date||Entry Deadline||Hosting Club|
|Fall Pictorial||10/11/2016||10/4/2016||Cranford – Millburn Camera Club|
|Fall Nature||11/7/2016||10/29/2016||HUB Camera Club|
|Winter Pictorial||2/15/2017||2/8/2017||Morris PhotoColor Club|
|Winter Nature||2/28/2017||2/21/2017||Teaneck Camera Club|
|Tops in NJ Pictorial||4/19/2017||4/12/2017||Ridgewood Camera Club|
|Tops in NJ Nature||5/4/2017||4/27/2017||Camera Naturalist Photo Club|
NJFCC Competition Rules
- For detailed rules on the Pictorial and Nature competitions please be sure to visit the Competition Rules page on the NJFCC website.
- All entries must be received by NJFCC on or before the competition deadline date. CMCC has added a submission link directly in Photo Contest Pro. Just follow the normal login procedure and locate NJFCC in the list of competitions.
- A club member can submit a maximum of three (3) entries per individual in the Fall and Winter competitions. A club can have unlimited entries in these competitions.
- Individuals having multiple club memberships are permitted to enter only under one club name for any given competition.
- Submission of virtually the same image in more than one division or category is not permitted. *An example*: an image is submitted in a nature projection competition. It may not also be submitted in a pictorial competition or another competition of any kind. Similarly, a monochrome rendition of a color image, and vice versa, may only be submitted in one of the categories.
- Entries that did not receive an award in any competition are permitted to be re-submitted in a subsequent competition only one time.
- All images submitted for NJFCC competitions may be used for display only on the NJFCC website with full credit given to the maker. A maker can notify the appropriate chairperson if they wish to have their image removed from the website.